DIVORCE & FAMILY LAW
There is no nice way to say or hear “It’s over”. No matter when a couple decides to call it quits, there are always concerns.
- What’s going to happen to the kids?
- Who will get custody?
- Will I receive or have to pay child support?
- Are we going to have to sell the house or property we share together?
- Can I afford to support a household by myself?
- What about alimony or palimony - Am I entitled to receive it or will I have to pay and for how long?
- Who now has control over the money?
And there is no time in your life that is more stressful than during a breakup because you are being forced to hold it all together for your kids, family and friends.
The Law Office of Gregory C. Dibsie understands that this is one of the most difficult events you will ever have to get through in your life and we are here to help you through this stressful time in your family’s life. We will listen, console and get you moving toward the new beginnings that await you with the least amount of chaos as possible. Our law firm understands your needs and concerns and will help you to achieve your goals.
Call Greg today at (856) 227-4025 to get started on your future.